Friday, January 22, 2010

Introduction

Hello,
My name is Brett Hicks and I am in my second year of Grad School For Education. I have an undergraduate degree in coaching/sports administration. I am currently a teacher/coach at Brookhaven High School. This will be either my 5th or 6th online class that I have taken throughout my college carreer. In reguards to the technology field, I have taken 12 hrs of computer related classes which has introduced me to programs ranging from microsoft Excel to facebook. I look forward to learning some new ways to bring and use technology in my classroom.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to have you in class and hope you will enjoy this class and learn new technologies you need in your coaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to meet you. We are assigned to the same group, so I figure I'll be visiting your blog weekly to comment on your posts. Good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete